This page provides links to public resources on data, information and knowledge for insights into:
- Indian Agriculture: (Contemporary policies, issues and future scenarios, food and environmental security; farmer prosperity, climate change; digital agriculture)
- Agricultural research and innovation
- Agribusiness and Agritech startups
- Agricultural Education
- Science and Technology Policies
- Leadership, Behaviour, and Strategy for research and institutional management
(Click on the numbered subheadings to browse links to resources)
- Farm Laws 2020: (1) The Farmer’s Produce Trade and Commerce (Promotion and Facilitation) Act, 2020; (2)The Farmer’s (Empowerment and Protection) Agreement on Price Assurance and Farm Services Act 2020 (contract farming); (3)The Essential Commodities (Amendment) Act, 2020.
- Commission on Agricultural Costs and Prices, India: Provide analyses of trends in crop productivity; domestic and world prices; costs, returns, and profitability; cost projections; and Price policy, for all Kharif and Rabi Crops, for which the Commission determines the Minimum Support Prices (MSP) every season.
- USDA Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS) Global Agriculture Information Network (GAIN)Reports on India : Annuals and Updates on area, production and yield of agricultural commodities, with assessments of production and demand status, and policies influencing production and market access.
- McKinsey Global Institute Reports : Provide data driven insights for policy and strategy based on a deeper understanding how interactions between technology, policies, societies and environment impact different sectors of national and global economy, businesses and development (eg: https://www.mckinsey.com/featured-insights/india/indias-turning-point-an-economic-agenda-to-spur-growth-and-jobs )
Agribusiness and Agri-startups
- AgFunder– An industry news site at the intersection of agriculture, technology and investment. The site publishes daily, original news on the agriculture technology (“agtech”) industry, including the latest funding news and analysis of trends in the sector. A hub of information for the growing startup and investment community in agtech, the site also features guest commentaries and Q&As with industry experts.
Leadership, Strategy and Behaviour Insights
- HBS Working Knowledge – Working papers and other resources on fresh research and ideas from Harvard Business School Faculty.
- Kellogg Insights – Latest research and expertise of Faculty of the Kellogg School of Management.
————- links to other sources will be added soon